What is it?
A building management system (BMS) also known as a building automation system (BAS), is a computer-based control system installed in buildings that controls and monitors the building’s mechanical and electrical equipment. It usually includes areas such as heating and ventilation, lighting, power, fire and security systems.
We offer suitable inter-operated, Integrated Building Management Systems (IBMS) such as:
- Building Management System (BMS)
- Room Automation System
- Home Automation System
- Energy Conservation & Management Solution
- Enterprise Energy Management Solution
- Security Surveillance & Access Control Systems
- Car Park Management System
We also provide Renewable & Sustainable Energy Solutions such as:
- Solar Water Heating System
- Building Integrated Photovoltaic System (BIPV)
Optimised For Your Needs
- Expertise in designing and specifying most suitable electrical and mechanical control systems matching client requirements and meeting or exceeding relevant regulations.
- Advice on MEP control systems design, possible improvements and optimisation.
- Coordination with other MEP services considering client requirements, demands and approved project schedules.
Providing turnkey Solutions From Concept To Completion
- Implementation, integration, testing and commissioning of MEP control systems
- Providing turnkey solutions from concept to completion, including project management, design management/coordination, planning, procurement, construction management and delivery to meet current and future needs.
- Providing installation recommendation, procedures and supervision.
Recieve Full Training on installed Systems
- Full training on the installed systems and their operation as well as maintenance procedures
- Maintenance contracts after warranty period upon request for the installed MEP control systems.